- Shortest set-up times for economical small batch production
- Pre-series from completion of the tools
- Profile geometry with long legs
- The line was conceptually designed and optimized for fast setup times. As a result, 11 different profile cross sections are possible on one line.
- Immediately after the tools were made, Profilmetall produced the profiles in small pilot series ex works in Hirrlingen, while the customer’s own roll forming plant was still under construction. this meant that truck profiles could be delivered to customers even before the plant was completed.
- High-strength steel with a strength greater than 900 MPa was used on the roll forming line. This minimizes wear on the machine and ensures consistently high profile quality with minimum tolerances.
- Time savings with time to market
- Low investment costs
- Energy-efficient and wear-minimized manufacturing process
„PROFILMETALL convinced us with an excellent concept. The delivered machine has been working trouble-free for years and is a considerable relief for our production process.“